I can't be part of a domain after image

Hello all
I just created a Ghost image one month ago.
When this computer was "damaged" I restore the image. All worked fine, but
my credentials to log on the domain are not well. I entred as local
administraror I separated this computer to the domain, restared the
computer...
When I try now to be part of my domain the message appears that My credenias
don't have the rigths do to it, but I have the rigths in all computers.

Some advices?
Thanks a lot.
Henry

CD

Distinguished
May 1, 2004

Did you run GhostWalker(or other program) to change the SID?