Question I cant enable secure boot

Oct 6, 2021
My pc gave me a notification yesterday ro download win 11 so i was exited and i did everything was runing very good and smothley then when i tried to open valorant it said vanguard (the anti cheat system) requirst tpm 2.0 and secure boot
I already had tpm 2.0 activated for the updtae to win 10 but then i ran into bios and tried enabling secure boot but it said csm is loaded out side of the secure boot tab there was csm supporr and it was enabled so i disabled it and tried to enable secure boot but it wanted me to reboot and the problem is that csm gets enabled every time i reboot so i cant enable secyre boot or even play my fav game plz help
Note : my mother board is
Gigabyte h410m h v2
Cpu 13 10100f
And 1060
I need help plz

COLGeek

Cybernaut
In your BIOS, you have to disable CSM, and then enable Secure Boot. I suggest disabling CSM and then save your settings and restart the system. Then upon restart, enter the BIOS and make the changes for to enable Secure Boot.

Note, your BIOS wording may be slightly different, but this might help:

In Secure Boot, select custom under Secure Boot Mode, Select Restore Factory Keys, Say YES to reset without saving.

When BIOS restarts, access BIOS and change Secure Boot Mode back to Standard and then Yes to restart without save.

Use msinfo to verify that Secure Boot State is on.

Oct 6, 2021
Through settings
In your BIOS, you have to disable CSM, and then enable Secure Boot. I suggest disabling CSM and then save your settings and restart the system. Then upon restart, enter the BIOS and make the changes for to enable Secure Boot.

Note, your BIOS wording may be slightly different, but this might help:

In Secure Boot, select custom under Secure Boot Mode, Select Restore Factory Keys, Say YES to reset without saving.

When BIOS restarts, access BIOS and change Secure Boot Mode back to Standard and then Yes to restart without save.

Use msinfo to verify that Secure Boot State is on.
Yes i know that but the problem is that when i get back to bios it re enables itself

Oct 6, 2021
Through settings/system/storage/advanced storage settings/disks and volumes
It says

Twinmos ssd
Disk 0
Ssd

(No label)
Fat 32
Healthy
Efi system partition
System volume

(No label) (c:)
NTFS
HEALTHY
basic data partition
Boot volume

(No label)
Ntfs
Healthy
Microsoft recovery partition

St1000dmo10-2ep102
Disk 1
Hdd

Local disk (D:)
Ntfs
Healthy
Basic data partition

Screenshot please. That is not readable.

Disk Management looks like this
disk-management-windows-10-58a5d33a3df78c345b052f96.PNG

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-open-disk-management-2626080