A few weeks ago while the PC was running, the monitor suddenly said No signal and that was it, trying to push the power button did nothing and so I shut down the computer directly from the power source button. I don't think it's a software issue, recently had to do a fresh reinstall of Windows due to a failed update, but it was running just fine after and all drivers were up to date. I just can't get it to work, these are the things I've tried since I had some old spare parts and switched them around to maybe figure out what hardware issue I am having:
- Tried a different monitor + different cable, no change.
- Switched graphics card between old pc and current one, the older pc had no problem booting so the graphics card seems fine, current pc no change.
- Switched memory, no change.
- Switched cpu, no change.
- Switched the motherboard with a new one, no change.
- I tried a different power supply, no change.