i cant log in with my viewer

heriette82

Honorable
Oct 30, 2013
my original CD driver from PC is broken ,so i downloaded the drivers from net, but Second Life dont works ,what can i do to make it works ?It always tranffer me to a site to download a DRVER for second live but i dont know witch one i hv to download .i hv WINDOWS XP installed on my PC.If someone can help me plz send me e-mail to my ID adress..krysta_mykky@yahoo.com.thank you:)

How did you end up breaking a CD Driver? and save the CD Rom Drive?
What has SecondLife got to do with the CD Drive?
And thirdly... remove that email address from the post. No one from here other than spammers and bots are going to be sending you emails for anything....

The SecondLife installation files is a standalone one which is downloaded.... the CD that the PC is asking you for is most probably a driver disc for some other peripheral in the rig , since this program is very highly dependent on the GPU, I doubt you have the Direct X files installed correctly.... my suggestion to you is to first read properly the messages it displays on the screen and then tell us.
If reading is a problem then a screenshot ought to do the trick accompanied with what happened when you do what sort of a picture story....