Question I can't power on my PC after shut down if ErP is disabled ?

Aug 3, 2021
Hi, sorry for my bad english but in my situation I only can find help in english forums.

I changed my entire pc, Im using a z590 aorus elite ax. My problem is that when I turn off my pc I cant turn it on again, my power button don't work, the pc is dead, I have to turn off the PSU, turn it on again and my board reacts again with the power button. Its very weird, I thought my PSU was bad (EVGA 850W bronce) so I enter into the BIOS to check if I could find something. I found an option to keep on the leds in sleep or off state and it worked, all my pc have energy, so it wasn't my PSU.

Next I tried turning on the ErP option and after resetting the pc it worked, now I can turn my PC off and on again as normal. I have the F5 Bios, the most recent at August 3rd 2021. But my question is if this is normal or if someone has experimented with this?

Another problem I have is that my pc doesn't wake from sleep with my mouse or keyboard or power button, I have all my devices configured in Windows to wake on my pc, and in sleep my USBs have energy but the pc dont wake. PC can hibernate but the only way to wake in that mode is to press again the power button, not the keyboard either.

If someone knows how to solve this or is my mb bad ?

I did clear CMOS and reinstall Windows but it seems to be a BIOS config. My pc work perfect while is on.

Thanks.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

How old is the PSU in your build? FYI, EVGA is the brand of the PSU while 850W is the wattage and bronce(which is actually bronze) is the 80+ efficiency rating. it doesn't state the model of the unit. What were the specs to your prior build? On older PSU designs, you need to turn off Deep Sleep states in order to get the system to function optimally, although you do loose out on low power modes(standby/sleep.

Aug 3, 2021
Hi, thanks for respond, my pc is all New assemble all my components are New. This are my full specs :
Z590 aorus elite ax
Intel Core i5 11400.
Hyper X predator 16gb 3200mhz
M.2 Kingston sworthfish 500gb

The box of my PSU dont have a specific model it only says evga 850w BQ. But I add a photo of the specs. https://ibb.co/jMNkjr3

How can I turn off deep sleep states? Do you mean to deactivate the options to sleep or hybernate on Windows? I already did that but it dont solve anything and yes I loose that options.