[SOLVED] I cant seem to find a port for my gpu to get power

Mar 3, 2019
I bought a Zotac 1070 mini today and got it placed into my PC however then it showed me a Male 8 pin connector into 2 Male 6 pin connectors but I cant find a port for them, need help

Solution
I bought a Zotac 1070 mini today and got it placed into my PC however then it showed me a Male 8 pin connector into 2 Male 6 pin connectors but I cant find a port for them, need help
If your psu isnt low-end and of a newer date it should have pcie cables. Look for a cable "tied" together but split in 6+2. You plug both into the 8 pin connector. Placing of the 2 pin doesnt matter. Left and right will both work.

WildCard999

Titan
You need to connect the GPU using a VGA 6+2 pin connection. There may of been PSU adapters given to you with the GPU but you probably won't need them.

iGMLcEr.png

jacob68

Notable
Jan 30, 2019
If your psu isnt low-end and of a newer date it should have pcie cables. Look for a cable "tied" together but split in 6+2. You plug both into the 8 pin connector. Placing of the 2 pin doesnt matter. Left and right will both work.

Solution