Question I crash after 15 min of games

Oct 15, 2024
hello I have a problem for some time my pc crashes when I play games that require graphics resources it always shows me the same error before crashing
The ACPI Thermal Zone _TZ. TZ00 has been listed.
_PSV = 0K
_TC1 = 0
_TC2 = 0
_TSP = 0ms
_AC0 = 344K
_AC1 = 328K
_AC2 = 323K
_AC3 = 318K
_AC4 = 313K
_AC5 = 0K
_AC6 = 0K
_AC7 = 0K
_AC8 = 0K
_AC9 = 0K
_CRT = 392K
_HOT = 0K
Minimum Limitation = 0
_CR3 = 0K
For information I have
change my diet
The temperature of my CPU/GPU is normal
my motherboard is a Gigabyte Z390 UD
My graphics card an RTX 3080 10GB
my Intel Core i7-9700KF processor
My power supply is 750W Gold
! You should know that my power supply is also a 750W and I had no problem until 3 month I also had the problem before changing the power supply of my pc what can I do

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

My power supply is 750W Gold
750W is the advertised wattage of the unit while gold is the advertised 80+ efficiency rating, what is the make and model of your PSU and it's age?

I also had the problem before changing the power supply of my pc what can I do
You might need to elaborate on this. Did you change the PSU 3 months prior to today?

What games are you taxing the system with? Where did you source said game's installers? What OS are you on? Do you have any overclocks on the system you're working with now? How are you cooling the processor? BIOS version for your motherboard? Make and model of your case and the orientation and number of fans inside said case? What GPU were you on prior to the RTX3080?

My graphics card an RTX 3080 10GB
Make and model of your GPU?

You've been very generic with the specs for your build, it's why I'm having to ask all these questions to fish for possible causes to your issue.