[SOLVED] i dont see any internet and network sign on my task bar

manolis kokotsakis

Honorable
Mar 9, 2019
i dont see any internet and network sign on my task bar, i can see wat choices i have to connect. I go to settings, i click on network and internetm nothing. Its not working.
But i am connected on internet ?
What is wrong ?
Maybe i delete some service that i dont remember ?

Solution
D
Looking at all of your posts I recommend you format your OS drive and install windows clean and then stop messing with it

All of the services that are present on an initial install are required for the operating system to work properly. You have no idea what you are doing and are going about Willie Nelly deleting services and possibly other files that are required. You are breaking your own operating system and then coming back here to ask us what’s wrong. Well in this case you are what’s wrong

manolis kokotsakis

Honorable
Mar 9, 2019
Thanks for your interest sir.
This is other case.
I was trying to delete some services, that i believe was not need to exist. Possibly i did something wrong or too much.

I dont think is connected these two cases .
What do you think ?

D

Deleted member 14196

Looking at all of your posts I recommend you format your OS drive and install windows clean and then stop messing with it

All of the services that are present on an initial install are required for the operating system to work properly. You have no idea what you are doing and are going about Willie Nelly deleting services and possibly other files that are required. You are breaking your own operating system and then coming back here to ask us what’s wrong. Well in this case you are what’s wrong

Solution