Question I get the "can't connect to internet" issue in games

Jul 23, 2022
so as stated in the title i cant play certain games like gta v fall guys and now the new multiversus because i get the cant login or no internet error in them while i could play gta v before with no issue. I have also found that if i once start the game with vpn and then when i am logged in i can close the vpn and play the game normally but i cant do this in multiversus and opening and closing vpn always before starting the game is a bit of hassle too

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Make and model modem, make and model router (or modem/router if combined)?

The router's logs, if available and enabled, may provide some clue as to what is happening.

Who has full admin rights to the router? You will need help from that person.

Jul 23, 2022
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Make and model modem, make and model router (or modem/router if combined)?

The router's logs, if available and enabled, may provide some clue as to what is happening.

Who has full admin rights to the router? You will need help from that person.
how do i get the router logs and what does having admin rights mean because i think i have nothing blocked through the router by me as i told that gta v used to work before but one day it just stopped .
Also how do i post pics over here

Ralston18

Titan
To get to the router's logs (again if the router does have logs and they are enabled) requires admin rights.

If you do not have admin rights or otherwise cannot control the router's configuration settings that means you need to get help from the person who does have those rights and abilities.

And yes; it can work one day and not the next. The router's logs may explain why that happened.

To post pics:

Take a screenshot and post here using imgur (www.imgur.com).