Question I got my rtx 2060 super Founders edition yesterday and im not sure if this is the coil whine

Well, if you have, then, if the sound is very similar to what you hear in them, then it's...generally ok, except for it being a lil irritating.
My coil whine disappeared when I changed some connectors' places, but it may get back again, who knows. Generally no risk for the PC itself.

Heh-heh, I guess if I perfectly knew, then I would perfectly know where exactly my own one does come from.
One thing that can help you is removing the current video card, and put another thing(s) that takes the same (or more) wattages from the PSU, like another video card or harrddisks+usbs-in or whatever. And if the sound persists, it is the PSU. You said you did not have this sound before.
Another is with a sensitive sound amplifier, I don't know if your microphone is of good quality. But, there is the sound conductivity that might make things difficult.
Anyway, apart of it being a bit irritating, there is low chance that something is soon gonna break, but, like the guy told you, monitoring software can help if there is pending damage, error or something.
You can also see if some fan is hitting onto something there.

Should you replace it? Well, most likely not. But if you want to, ask for this issue the guy who sold you the video card.
If there is no fan hitting onto some surface there, then I don't know what can be damaged, if anything is.
You can also take something like MSI afterburner and watch the temperatures, and maybe some other things. If there is somethinf like high-temperature, low fps or such, it is then when u shoud be worried.

Obsnacks

Reputable
BANNED
Sep 21, 2019
the temps are normal i always check with msi afterbunner the highest its been is 61 and thats normal im pretty sure but just just to make sure the psu is ok because im worried i have a faulty one of those because everyone has been say it could be the psu as long as that is ok ill keep checking on the gpu with msiafterbunner