[SOLVED] I have a Gamdias Hermes Lite keyboard and after installing Hera software it stopped working

Oct 5, 2020
I have been using this keyboard for 3 years and I've never faced this issue. I found out about Hera software and installed it on my PC. The s/w kept stopping and didn't work properly. So i uninstalled the s/w just to find out that my keyboard stopped working too. The num lock key lights up when i restart my PC but keyboard doesn't respond. I have tried everything from reinstalling the keyboard driver to connecting the keyboard to a different PC, but nothing works. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Solution
A google search says "This keyboard has a weird "lockout" feature, where if you press Fn-F11, the keyboard stops working, even through reboots, unplugs, and putting it on a different computer. "

SteveRX4

Notable
BANNED
Sep 29, 2020
A google search says "This keyboard has a weird "lockout" feature, where if you press Fn-F11, the keyboard stops working, even through reboots, unplugs, and putting it on a different computer. "

Solution
Oct 5, 2020
Is there any way to unlock it or revert the changes back? I tried everything but nothing is working.