[SOLVED] I have a graphics card with only one output and no integrated graphics card, can I connect 2 displays?

Jul 12, 2019
I have a stock radeon RX 570 graphics card with only 1 x DVI output ,it was quite cheap at the time i bought it and i didnt have the money for a named one ( asus strix , MSI , etc.. ) as they were double the price at almost the same performance, and as i mentioned in the topic i have no integrated graphics card as i have a Ryzen 5 2600, so anyways I have came to a point to realize that i need to have 2 monitors to help me doing my work faster and easier , so i found this splitter online ( https://www.amazon.com/Splitter-Lin...80489004&sprefix=hdmi+splitter,aps,316&sr=8-4 ) , if i bought it or a similar one locally and connect 2 displays will it work ? Thanks in advance.

Solution
rx 570 with only 1 output? are you sure the other port are just covered?

It might be that very basic, dirt-cheap RX 570 that Sapphire put out. It literally has just one DVI port.

Unfortunately, you get what you pay for. I don't think there's an "out" for this particular problem without integrated graphics.