[SOLVED] i have a problem that make my pc freezes and shut down.

Feb 1, 2020
i have a problem that make my pc freezes and shut down. after it freezes the cpu lamp in my mother board is turn on then the pc restart its self. i tried so many thing i reinstall the windows, update the windows, update the graphics card to the latest version,i even update the bios and did a memtest to the Ram. oh i also forget i go to the device manger and update all the things there. but the problem is consisting to occur i really dont know what to do and sometimes it happens while i play a heavy game and some time when i just browsing i ll give you my pc specs down.

1-cpu=ryzen1700

2-gpu=1080ti zotac

3-ram=24GB 3 sockets 3200hz

4-motherboard=X370 sli plus msi

5-powersupply=650wat

6-storage=kingstone ssd 250GB and toshiba hard disk 1TB

i was looking for the solution in so many places and nothing solve the issue and this problem starts to occur since 8 months i will really appreciate your help if its work.

Solution
Gamemax PSU are trash. Not a reliable unit at all. Should be replaced asap.

As said above, remove a stick of RAM and install 2 in slots a2-b2. RAM is sold as kits to minimize any issues when using more than one.

Having 3 sticks of RAM is worse than only 2.
i have a problem that make my pc freezes and shut down. after it freezes the cpu lamp in my mother board is turn on then the pc restart its self. i tried so many thing i reinstall the windows, update the windows, update the graphics card to the latest version,i even update the bios and did a memtest to the Ram. oh i also forget i go to the device manger and update all the things there. but the problem is consisting to occur i really dont know what to do and sometimes it happens while i play a heavy game and some time when i just browsing i ll give you my pc specs down.

1-cpu=ryzen1700

2-gpu=1080ti zotac

3-ram=24GB 3 sockets 3200hz

4-motherboard=X370 sli plus msi

5-powersupply=650wat

6-storage=kingstone ssd 250GB and toshiba hard disk 1TB

i was looking for the solution in so many places and nothing solve the issue and this problem starts to occur since 8 months i will really appreciate your help if its work.

"5-powersupply=650wat" ? Need exact brand/model.

Latest BIOS and drivers?

Temps while under load?

Why 3 sticks of RAM? Do you have are least 2 that are from a matched kit? If so, remove the random 3rd stick. Make sure the two are installed in a2-b2.

As said above, remove a stick of RAM and install 2 in slots a2-b2. RAM is sold as kits to minimize any issues when using more than one.

Solution
Feb 1, 2020

what PSU you advice me to get and is 650wat is good or i should take more or less wats.

Feb 1, 2020
and isn't there a way to check for the PSU before buy i new one it may be good and i buy another one, the problem will occur again and how to check on the psu if its okay or its really the cause of the problem.

and isn't there a way to check for the PSU before buy i new one it may be good and i buy another one, the problem will occur again and how to check on the psu if its okay or its really the cause of the problem.

You've been advised to change the PSU as soon as possible because it's poor quality so do that first, it's no good trying to avoid replacing it when you've been advised not to use it.

Feb 1, 2020
oh something important i didn't say that some times i hear Electric petition when i play and even sometimes when i browses but when i hear it in the game and go and look at heavy Scene (a scene that require the gpu to do more work to deliver a more a fps) the sound of the electric petition changes.

and dont forget to answer the question above pls cause i am going today to get new one. thanks