I have a problem with my acer e5-575g second graphics card not working - - nvidia geforce 940mx

Oct 16, 2019
So after i got the laptop the second graphics card was not working!
I tried a lot of solutions but nothing worked reinstalling windows, update drivers and nothing worked so far!
Now im with new windows and cant even add the microsoft basic display adapter from device manager and try to install the drivers for the nvidia 940mx!
When i try to add the basic display adapter i get "a service installation in this INF is invalid"
Can someone help!

Go to acer site, use your model number to get Vga driver to desktop. Download DDU and go into safe mode, use it to remove all Nvidia drivers (recommended) while disconnected from internet (no cable / no wifi)
go back normal windows after it restarts and try to install the driver from desktop

Oct 16, 2019
Go to acer site, use your model number to get Vga driver to desktop. Download DDU and go into safe mode, use it to remove all Nvidia drivers (recommended) while disconnected from internet (no cable / no wifi)
go back normal windows after it restarts and try to install the driver from desktop
Thanks i will try it after work!

Oct 16, 2019
Still the same! the installer doesnt finds the compatible hardware

Oct 16, 2019
Iga1156_ftw yes it is the correct gpu model so i gues the gpu is dead but the strangest thing is i installed gta v and wanted to tes the on almost max graphics and runs good thats strange cuz on the intel 520 im not so sure that it needs to run good on very high textures and ultra reflections

TRENDING THREADS