[SOLVED] I have a problem with my mac

empororlinox90

Commendable
Oct 6, 2021
i have a 2017 mac that has windows and mac side. When i go to the windows side, everything is normal. but when i switch over to the mac side, my mouse scrolls way slower than when its on windows side. i checked accessibility in my setting and made the scroll max, but for some reason its still very slow

Solution
Are you using the dongle? I've read that the dongle is better than BT. Although I recently started using a mouse again over the pad, I have found that some mice are not that fast. But you say it does work on the Win side.

Here is a helpful article about doing some resets and adjustments.

Grace and peace.

spinningstill

Honorable
Jan 15, 2018
Are you using the dongle? I've read that the dongle is better than BT. Although I recently started using a mouse again over the pad, I have found that some mice are not that fast. But you say it does work on the Win side.

Here is a helpful article about doing some resets and adjustments.

Grace and peace.

Solution

spinningstill

Honorable
Jan 15, 2018
thank you but i use dongle so nvm
Have you tried deleting all the firmware associated with the mouse and reinstall.

By example I have a MX 3 and returned one but haven't reinstalled the software. My iMac doesn't see it via BT (but MBP does) but it does with the dongle. I haven't tried reinstalling everything. Its okay for now. There is also latency sometimes since I edit photographs via Lr.

TRENDING THREADS