Question I have a problem with my mouse

Mar 7, 2021
So i bought my mouse a few years ago and it worked alright for the most part, but one day it just stopped working. And the problem isnt my pc i bough a new really cheap mouse and it works fine. Ive tried plugging it in different laptops, but it still has the same problems. The mouse can control the cursor, but it doesnt registir any left or right clicks. The scroll wheel also controls the volume for some reason. If anyone could help i would really appreciate it!(The model is hama uRage 00113735)

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Does the mouse control the volume of any system it's plugged into? If so, I think the mouse is effectively being seen a keyboard with volume control on it. You could try and uninstall the device from Device Manager and then reboot the system.

Speaking of system, what OS version are you on(assuming you're on Windows 10)?

Mar 7, 2021
I have already uninstalled the mouse driver and restarted my computer but it didnt fix anything. Also im not that great with computers so im not sure what from the OS i need to look at. Actually next to the version it says 1909.

Mar 7, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Does the mouse control the volume of any system it's plugged into? If so, I think the mouse is effectively being seen a keyboard with volume control on it. You could try and uninstall the device from Device Manager and then reboot the system.

Speaking of system, what OS version are you on(assuming you're on Windows 10)?
I tried it a few more times but it doesnt work. I uninstall the mouse driver restart the computer and plug it back in and its the same thing. Also the first few times i did this without restarting and just unpluging and pluging the mouse back in. Ive searched online but youtube tutorials are all the same method as yours and i cant find any forums on this problem. If you have any other ideas please tell me.

So i bought my mouse a few years ago and it worked alright for the most part, but one day it just stopped working. And the problem isnt my pc i bough a new really cheap mouse and it works fine. Ive tried plugging it in different laptops, but it still has the same problems. The mouse can control the cursor, but it doesnt registir any left or right clicks. The scroll wheel also controls the volume for some reason. If anyone could help i would really appreciate it!(The model is hama uRage 00113735)

Test the mouse on another computer. If it's not working there either, it's broken.