[SOLVED] I have a question about stabilizers

Solution
Keyboard works fine
it’s just that the stabilizer hits that white keybed making a slight noise I’m just wondering if that’s a normal thing with stabilizers or if it’s a defect or something

Normal, you can do a bandaid mod that will help it.

I just realized this is the same thing you posted before, if you are not talking about the PCB on the other side of the switches but the mounting area of the stabilizer, just put a dab of glue on it if it's loose.

kaib

Commendable
Jun 16, 2020
Keyboard works fine
it’s just that the stabilizer hits that white keybed making a slight noise I’m just wondering if that’s a normal thing with stabilizers or if it’s a defect or something

Keyboard works fine

Normal, you can do a bandaid mod that will help it.

I just realized this is the same thing you posted before, if you are not talking about the PCB on the other side of the switches but the mounting area of the stabilizer, just put a dab of glue on it if it's loose.

Last edited:
Reactions: kaib
Solution

kaib

Commendable
Jun 16, 2020
I'm new to band aid mods and the videos I've seen on them require removing the stabilizers and I would have to solder to do that because my keyboard is not hot swappable
is there a way of doing the band aid mod with out removing stabilizers that I don't know of if so can you send me a link to it would be appreciated

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS