I have a reciever with me poineer vsx 531..i was looking for speaker system from jbl 510 or 610..i am confuse also which is su

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 18, 2018
I have a reciever with me poineer vsx 531..i was looking for speaker system from jbl 510 or 610..i am confuse also which is suitable for my reciever.but i would like to buy one one of those speaker only

Solution
Other than the subwoofer both 5.1 speakers are the same. The 610 has a larger subwoofer which will play louder and maybe go a bit lower than the 510.
The problem with either is that your receiver is not compatible with the 4 ohm load of the rest of the speakers that are part of either system
Using 4 ohm speakers can make the receiver go into protection or blow up. You need to find speakers that are at least 6 ohms.
Other than the subwoofer both 5.1 speakers are the same. The 610 has a larger subwoofer which will play louder and maybe go a bit lower than the 510.
The problem with either is that your receiver is not compatible with the 4 ohm load of the rest of the speakers that are part of either system
Using 4 ohm speakers can make the receiver go into protection or blow up. You need to find speakers that are at least 6 ohms.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.