Question i have a ryzen 7 2700 and its clock speed is stuck at 1.31ghz

Aug 6, 2019
i went to task manager and its showing that my clock speed is stuck at 1.31ghz although the utilization keeps changing and my PC is getting very slow and when i play games i am getting low fps and i have ryzen7 2700

Things to do:

1. Check that you have the latest BIOS update (If you have the latest BIOS update BEFORE you hit the BIOS updates for 3rd Gen Ryzen, you are fine).
  2. Update your AMD Chipset Drivers.
  3. Make sure you are on the latest update of Windows 10, build 1903.
  4. If you have an AMD Power plan in your power plan menu, try going between balanced and AMD Ryzen Balanced. See which one yields better results. If you are on the latest chipset drivers, the standard Windows 10 Balanced (recommended) plan should be the best. Because the AMD Ryzen balanced plans are for 3rd Gen Ryzen specifically.

Aug 6, 2019
Things to do:

1. Check that you have the latest BIOS update (If you have the latest BIOS update BEFORE you hit the BIOS updates for 3rd Gen Ryzen, you are fine).
  2. Update your AMD Chipset Drivers.
  3. Make sure you are on the latest update of Windows 10, build 1903.
  4. If you have an AMD Power plan in your power plan menu, try going between balanced and AMD Ryzen Balanced. See which one yields better results. If you are on the latest chipset drivers, the standard Windows 10 Balanced (recommended) plan should be the best. Because the AMD Ryzen balanced plans are for 3rd Gen Ryzen specifically.
my power plan was on power saving mode i chnaged it to balanced now it is fine but there is one problem m cpu is overheating

Aug 6, 2019
After trying the above double check your CPU temperatures to make sure it's not overheating causing thermal throttling
thanks but my cpu is fine now but there is a problem whenever i play fortnite my cpu temperature gets high and my utilization goes to 100 percent and my gpu also starts to overheat