I have a Valkyrie CZ27 and I wanted to replace the 1TB hard drive they have for storage ..

zeroskillz66

Honorable
Dec 17, 2013
I would like to change the storage HD they have in my Valkyrie ZC27 I have a 250 GB ssd drive that has the operating system on it and it has a 1TB HD in it for storage .. I replaced the storage HD and now I get a message that says An operation system wasn't found, Try disconnecting any drives that do contain an operating system .. Has anyone run into this problem before and if so could you please help me .. I figure it was just a slave storage drive so it would just recognize it once I installed it ... Thanks for any help you can give

Solution
And when you put the old storage drive back in it your computer should boot up and run good if so the problem is for some strange reason if windows is installed on a computer with a storage drive connected at the time of install it will put a much needed boot file on the second Hdd so windows won't work without that drive if you want to put a different storage drive you will have to reinstall windows but only have one hdd hooked up intil windows is finished installing then put you storage drive in and you'll be able to remove and add and drive without issues
And when you put the old storage drive back in it your computer should boot up and run good if so the problem is for some strange reason if windows is installed on a computer with a storage drive connected at the time of install it will put a much needed boot file on the second Hdd so windows won't work without that drive if you want to put a different storage drive you will have to reinstall windows but only have one hdd hooked up intil windows is finished installing then put you storage drive in and you'll be able to remove and add and drive without issues

Solution