Question I have a z200 Intel Core i3-530 2.93GHz and to upgrade the RAM I got hyperfury 1866MHz

Jan 19, 2020
The problem now is I have RAM 2gb 1333MHz and 4gb Hyperfury 1866MHz. Now when I insert them together the PC won't boot and I'll have BSOD. I'm a total noob HELP

I'm sorry for being a total noob how do I find this out
This document talks a little bit about the memory banking:
https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02027649#AbT2

You can find out all the details you need form the owners manual. Read about upgrading memory.

Now, the first step you need to do is see if that 1866 memory will work by removing your current memory and only put in the new memory. If you have problems with that, I don't think that memory will work.

There is a good chance that RAM won't work with your PC, it's a bit too high end. Take out the new RAM, check for a newer BIOS for the system and install it. Then install only the new RAM and see if it works. If not, get a stick of the same speed as the old RAM. You are better of replacing the existing 2gb stick with two 4gb sticks so they run in dual channel properly.

Jan 19, 2020
There is a good chance that RAM won't work with your PC, it's a bit too high end. Take out the new RAM, check for a newer BIOS for the system and install it. Then install only the new RAM and see if it works. If not, get a stick of the same speed as the old RAM. You are better of replacing the existing 2gb stick with two 4gb sticks so they run in dual channel properly.
I'll try this

Could be any number of issues.

Ram installed in incorrect slots. Try slot 2 and slot 4.
Could have a dead ram stick. Try each individually.
The 2 ram sticks could be incompatible with each other. Mixing ram doesn't always work out.
The new ram is at a too high frequency and could be incompatible with your motherboard.
The BIOS may need to be updated to help with memory support/compatibity.