Question I have an issue with website editting. Just numberic changes needed.

Apr 23, 2022
Hi there, i need a help about the local website editing. To be honest, i told lie to my girlfriend like i didn’t pay for PS5, it was a gift. I spent 900 around dollars i didn’t think about that much. Anyway, i have to change my Paypal balance, i have to put them back. I just need a small changes. I don’t know anything about the PHP or any kind of programming software. Also, i’m not native. If you can be more spesific, appreciate !

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2022
Hi there, i need a help about the local website editing. To be honest, i told lie to my girlfriend like i didn’t pay for PS5, it was a gift. I spent 900 around dollars i didn’t think about that much. Anyway, i have to change my Paypal balance, i have to put them back. I just need a small changes. I don’t know anything about the PHP or any kind of programming software. Also, i’m not native. If you can be more spesific, appreciate !

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2022
You can't change the money values associated with your paypal account.
That data lives on their system...you cannot change it.
Impossible ? Is that live counted ? I changed in chrome dev tool but i have to open dev tool instantly at all. May i use this function properly ? I meant, without pressing F12 ? Do Chrome has any option for that ? Thanks

Apr 23, 2022
That does not change actual value living at paypal.
Oh, sorry for my language. I meant, i don't care the real number. I just need a seraph, just need a look. I will put in back when i get my next wage. Just for looking sir.
Edit: I need undestructible tactic, just need 900 dollar more when she looks at it and needed it permanently.

USAFRet

Titan
Mar 16, 2013
Oh, sorry for my language. I meant, i don't care the real number. I just need a seraph, just need a look. I will put in back when i get my next wage. Just for looking sir.
Edit: I need undestructible tactic, just need 900 dollar more when she looks at it and needed it permanently.
I have no idea what you're trying to do.

"undestructible "
"permanently"

That cannot happen.

Apr 23, 2022
Just for now, i would earn money and put in back as fast as possible. In here, bosses paid salary monthly. I didn't want to wait, that's it.

ASK THE COMMUNITY