[SOLVED] I have to upgrade, what do I start with?

DaRandomUser

BANNED
Feb 12, 2019
Guys I want to upgrade my pc from what do I start, my budget is around 143$-200$
CPU: Intel i7-2600
Ram: 12GB DDR3
Graphic Card: GTX 1050 ti
Hard Disk: HDD 1b x2 disks.
I am looking to able to play the new games these days, and I do not want my fps to be below 40.

Solution
Well your 1050 Ti + i7-2600 would handle the minimum requirements for any game released today. You should really find out the exact specifications of you power supply, or the exact make and model. This will determine what graphics card you can use. If you wanted more performance than what you are currently getting I would suggest something like an RX 580 8GB if you can find one for under $200.

DaRandomUser

BANNED
Feb 12, 2019
I want to play the latest games these days releasing, MIN to Recommended would be OK,
I dont know much about my Power Supply but my brother had upgraded it in 2017..

Well your 1050 Ti + i7-2600 would handle the minimum requirements for any game released today. You should really find out the exact specifications of you power supply, or the exact make and model. This will determine what graphics card you can use. If you wanted more performance than what you are currently getting I would suggest something like an RX 580 8GB if you can find one for under $200.

Solution