Question I have two problems.

Sep 13, 2023
One of them is randomly on my screen appears black spots but my main problem is everytime i play a game and listen to spotify (especially fifa) my sreen freezes forever. i waited half an hour and it was still frozen and i don t know why. The only way i resolve it is by pressing the power button. I am stuck with this problem for almost half a year now, can you help me ?

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
is something

Segotep the brand and model gtr550

And that's a good example of why we ask. This is a group-regulated, junk-tier model that can't even do 400W on the +12V rail, let alone 550W, which is something any even halfway competent PSU can manage today. While it should be OK on this PSU since it's not a power-hungry GPU, once a PSU like this is in the mix, it's hard to go elsewhere until you rule it out by replacing it with something competent. That's one of the many downsides of cheaping out on the PSU: the second there's a power problem, the low-quality PSU is going to be a suspect that has to be eliminated.

Reactions: Phillip Corcoran
Sep 13, 2023
And that's a good example of why we ask. This is a group-regulated, junk-tier model that can't even do 400W on the +12V rail, let alone 550W, which is something any even halfway competent PSU can manage today. While it should be OK on this PSU since it's not a power-hungry GPU, once a PSU like this is in the mix, it's hard to go elsewhere until you rule it out by replacing it with something competent. That's one of the many downsides of cheaping out on the PSU: the second there's a power problem, the low-quality PSU is going to be a suspect that has to be eliminated.
Yea but until recently my pc was working fine. Is there a problem with the age?

Sep 13, 2023
Can you show a photo of those black spot atrifacts?
(upload to imgur.com and post link)

Have you tried not listening to spotify?
I don't have a photo because the black spots last for a milliseconds and also I tried without listening to Spotify and after some time it playing it does the same

TRENDING THREADS