Question I installed new ram and I get a black screen when I boot up.

Sep 24, 2022
I've tried to reseat the ram, reset/clear my cmos use one stick, use one stick in a different slot and even trying to use my old ram nothings working. I tried checking my gpu, cpu and everything else and all cords are properly connected and everythings working, I used my motherboards manual did some
trouble shooting and the issue is that its not detecting the ram idk what else to do..

Sep 24, 2022
I've tried to reseat the ram, reset/clear my cmos use one stick, use one stick in a different slot and even trying to use my old ram nothings working. I tried checking my gpu, cpu and everything else and all cords are properly connected and everythings working, I used my motherboards manual did some
trouble shooting and the issue is that its not detecting the ram idk what else to do..
Specs and what modules are you trying to install?
I'm installing 16gbs of dd4 ripjaws I have a 1060 6gb I5-8400 and a MSI Z370I GAMING PRO CARBON AC Mini Itx motherboard already the motherboard and ram are compatable and it wont work I tried putting the old ram in and it still wont work.