[SOLVED] I just got a Sceptre C248W-1920R monitor for free, but the LCD screen is broken and needs replacing. Does anyone know of anywhere selling screens?

Apr 17, 2020
So I was just given a monitor with nothing broken but the screen after they had dropped it. The screen isn't cracked from the looks of it, but heavily damaged and just goes to white with lines when turned on. The circuit board is fine, but to my dismay, the screen has been extremely difficult to find. I need a 1800R curved screen at 1080p that is 23.6 inches across.

More info is under specs at https://www.sceptre.com/Monitors/Cu...-Monitor-product1086category12category80.html

If I can fix it without replacing the screen then that would be great, but I'm not sure if that's an option. I'm a complete novice when it comes to computer monitors, so I'm sorry if this isn't enough information. I will give more information if asked.

Solution
I couldn't find any and with the lowest price I found for a new one of these being $135 probably means the screen is worth more then the whole monitor.