[SOLVED] I lost my GPU driver installation CD!

SKILLEDSKULL_IND

Commendable
Jul 13, 2020
Hi,

I have installed a GPU in my PC(GeForce GT 710-2GB) but after installing I am not getting required graphic memory only 16 mb. I tried GeForce Experience for installing drivers and other driver files. Each of them says that either failed or unable to detect the graphics driver. Can someone help!

SKILLEDSKULL_IND

Commendable
Jul 13, 2020
Hi,

I have installed a GPU in my PC(GeForce GT 710-2GB) but after installing I am not getting required graphic memory only 16 mb. I tried GeForce Experience for installing drivers and other driver files. Each of them says that either failed or unable to detect the graphics driver. Can someone help!
no its in my PC! and I searched for hardware ID and matched it with some site that showed me links to the latest version from the NVIDIA website to download files!

SKILLEDSKULL_IND

Commendable
Jul 13, 2020
I typically use the Nvidia Advanced driver Search. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx

Grab the latest for the GT 710 from there.
I tried downloading but they either say installation cannot continue or graphics processor not detected! This has happened with many of the drivers I downloaded none of'em works! Do you think its with my GPU? I connected my VGA from monitor to GPU and not the motherboard. Is my GPU damaged?

Jun 30, 2020
Install any hardware monitor like aida64 trial version. See the exact model and make of your system. Then search specific manufacturer site for drivers.
Download and install...