I need a budget cooling system for my gaming pc that will keep the CPU and video card at a low temp.

Solution
if you want to keep both pc and gpu cool, you will need a full custom liquid-cooling loop, that can cost up to 300$.

MSI's Twin Frozr is already a good cooler so it will keep the gpu fairly low temps.

For cpu, you can find 240mm AiO Liquid-cooler from Corsair. H100i GTX is good one. And it's only slightly over 100$ (around 110-120$ usually)
Other choice is a single 120mm radiator AiO liquid-cooler like H80i GT. To which you can then buy better fans. (Noctua NF-F12 IndustrialPPC-2000 or EK-WaterBlocks Vardar F4-120)
if you want to keep both pc and gpu cool, you will need a full custom liquid-cooling loop, that can cost up to 300$.

MSI's Twin Frozr is already a good cooler so it will keep the gpu fairly low temps.

For cpu, you can find 240mm AiO Liquid-cooler from Corsair. H100i GTX is good one. And it's only slightly over 100$ (around 110-120$ usually)
Other choice is a single 120mm radiator AiO liquid-cooler like H80i GT. To which you can then buy better fans. (Noctua NF-F12 IndustrialPPC-2000 or EK-WaterBlocks Vardar F4-120)

Solution

Grant Wiley

Reputable
Jun 22, 2015

Will a 240mm cooler fit in my build, and is it worth it for my build or will a 120mm radiator keep it cool by itself?

Grant Wiley

Reputable
Jun 22, 2015

I am not familiar with OC. If you could explain that would be amazing. I am very familiar with other computer parts just nothing with cooling. All I really need is something to make sure my system does not overheat when overclocked. I can adjust the case to fit 120 or 240mm. What would you recommend to cool an i7-4790k?

Thanks for all of the help I hope to see your reply!

-Grant

Iamsoda

Distinguished

OC just means Over clocking.