I need help finding parts for a Gaming PC (£700).

Aiden Thursby

Honorable
Jul 15, 2013
So I have a budget of less than £700 and I need help picking the parts it also needs a 4th gen i5 if you can put that in the build I need parts compatable with a HDMI cable because I'll be running it off that and I also want all the parts bought from CCL Online my dad's kinda buying me a 4th gen i5 and I can't change my mind now so that's basically what I want, Thanks in advance!:D  Also this MUST run everything in ultra settings anti aliasing 1080p resolution (THE LOT)!, Also don't ask me to go to Partpicker because they don't have the parts CCL have and CCL comes with a Warranty free and parts are fairly cheap.

miit123

Honorable
Oct 31, 2013

CPU-AMD FX 6300
RAM-Corsair Vengeance 8GB(2X4GB) 1600
GPU-Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970
Motherboard-Gigabyte 990FXA
HDD-Western Digital WD Blue 1TB
Case-Cooler Master Storm Enforcer
DVD Drive- Black SATA 24X DVD Burner
PSU-Corsair CX 600

This will be better. It will destroy the upcoming consoles for 4-5 years. The motherboard supports 3 way crossfire. So after 5-6 years, when another piece of graphically intensive games come, you can buy another and make them work together(both gpu's). And then again after 5-10 years when these graphic cards wont be able to play modern games (at that time) Again by a new one.
But I am pretty sure that it will run all games at 1080p with ultra settings in upcoming 4 years.With Medium-High, this should last with 5-6 years.With low it will last about 8 years.

Hope this all helps.