I Need help on the specifications of the pc. URGENT HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrathofliom63

Honorable
Aug 5, 2018
hello everyone, (this is my 1st time posting) i just wanna ask that, will these specifications run fortnite on high setting on almost above 60 FPS, Specs are : core 2 quad q8400 2.66GHz, graphic card is intel quadro 2000 and ram is 4GB, IM more of a console gamer but trying to pc so starting cheap. please i need help on this urgent.

Solution
No. That system is not going to play Fortnite on high. It barely meets the games minimum system requirements.

CPU: Core i3 2.4 Ghz
RAM: 4 GB
VIDEO CARD: Intel HD 4000

The processor you have is at least one generation too old, but is a quad-core vs the dual-core I3 processors, so you're probably ok there.
The graphics card you have is a workstation class card (NVidia, not Intel, by the way) and not designed for games. It should still perform at least as well as the Intel HD 4000.
You have the minimum allowable RAM.

The game might play on low to medium settings.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
No. That system is not going to play Fortnite on high. It barely meets the games minimum system requirements.

CPU: Core i3 2.4 Ghz
RAM: 4 GB
VIDEO CARD: Intel HD 4000

The processor you have is at least one generation too old, but is a quad-core vs the dual-core I3 processors, so you're probably ok there.
The graphics card you have is a workstation class card (NVidia, not Intel, by the way) and not designed for games. It should still perform at least as well as the Intel HD 4000.
You have the minimum allowable RAM.

The game might play on low to medium settings.

-Wolf sends

Solution

wrathofliom63

Honorable
Aug 5, 2018

well
i am being told that, its gonna work on high settings, 1200P, 65FPS average... is this actually a lie???

wrathofliom63

Honorable
Aug 5, 2018

and also! that guy also sent me video proof....?????

wrathofliom63

Honorable
Aug 5, 2018

haha! im just saying what im being told.. i have never looked into PCs, this is my 1st time.. more of a console gamer but trying out pc

Wolfshadw

Titan

Yeah. Based on your system specifications, I'd say it's a bold faced lie, but feel free to try it.

-Wolf sends

Definitely a lie and the video has most likely been faked if those are the specs.

mgallo848

Commendable
I agree with Wolfshadw.

It sounds like he doesn't own this PC yet. Someone is trying to sell it to him (and lying like a used car salesman)

@wrathofliom63 ,

If you do not own this PC, DO NOT BUY IT. I understand you have a budget but that machine isn't the way to go. Those parts are prehistoric by today's standards.

wrathofliom63

Honorable
Aug 5, 2018
Thank You, i will not buy it as the guy whos selling me is making excuses and not letting me test the games but if possible i would still like to know what would be the best budget for only fortnite, Thanks.

Wolfshadw

Titan
On a budget and only for Fortnite, I'd probably look at something like the following build:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($99.00 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Gigabyte - B450M DS3H Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard ($71.98 @ Newegg Business)
Memory: Patriot - Signature Line 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2666 Memory ($78.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 500GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($25.99 @ Newegg Marketplace)
Case: Corsair - 200R ATX Mid Tower Case ($39.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: SeaSonic - 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($34.99 @ Newegg)
Base Total: $388.95
Mail-in Rebates: -$40.00
Shipping: $1.99
Total: $350.94
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-08-08 08:23 EDT-0400

This meets or exceeds all minimum system requirements for Fortnite.

-Wolf sends

Status
Not open for further replies.