[SOLVED] I Need Help Please

kirk107

Commendable
Jan 16, 2019
Hi.I can not Get my New Motherboard to boot.It keeps on Flashing.Its Driving me Carzy. Here are the Specs.Any Help will be welcome.Thank you...

ASRock B365 PHANTOM GAMING 4 LGA1151/ Intel B365/ DDR4/ Quad CrossFireX/ SATA3&USB3.1/ M.2/ A&GbE/ ATX Motherboard

Intel i5-6400 SR2L7 Quad Core 2.7GHz LGA 1151

Ddr4 3000 8gb 2 Sticks

650 Powerpack

Solution
First off, the marketing material for the board states that eh motherboard only supports Intel's 8th and 9th Gen processors. You should also consult the CPU support list, here. You need to get an 8th or 9th Gen Intel processor otherwise you're not going to get that motherboard to function. Might want to also list ditch that PSU for something that's reliably built. Powerpack doesn't look like a reliable brand, more like an expensive paper weight. On looking through Google, yeah, it's a bad unit.

Lutfij

Titan
First off, the marketing material for the board states that eh motherboard only supports Intel's 8th and 9th Gen processors. You should also consult the CPU support list, here. You need to get an 8th or 9th Gen Intel processor otherwise you're not going to get that motherboard to function. Might want to also list ditch that PSU for something that's reliably built. Powerpack doesn't look like a reliable brand, more like an expensive paper weight. On looking through Google, yeah, it's a bad unit.

Solution