[SOLVED] I need help to change my monitor or not

Apr 15, 2020
I have lg 25um58-p monitor. 25" 2k(2560x1080) ultrawide. I have make overclock from 60hz to 75 hz, 5ms.

I need to go on samsung LC24F390FHU Curved 24". Full hd
Is this a good idea or not? Maybe the lg is better from this samsung monitor? Help please!

Solution
The LG does not have freesync, where as the Samsung does. If you really need freesync then go for the Samsung. The Samsung also has a 4ms response time compared to the LG 5ms response time.

However, the Samsung is 1920x1080, compared the the LG's 2560x1080 ultra wide screen. So you'll be downgrading in resolution. The LG is also an IPS panel, compared to the Samsung's SVA. An IPS panel is much more colorful and vibrant than SVA.

All in all, it's better to just keep the LG and save up on upgrading other components in your system.

mangaman

Honorable
The LG does not have freesync, where as the Samsung does. If you really need freesync then go for the Samsung. The Samsung also has a 4ms response time compared to the LG 5ms response time.

However, the Samsung is 1920x1080, compared the the LG's 2560x1080 ultra wide screen. So you'll be downgrading in resolution. The LG is also an IPS panel, compared to the Samsung's SVA. An IPS panel is much more colorful and vibrant than SVA.

All in all, it's better to just keep the LG and save up on upgrading other components in your system.

Solution
Apr 15, 2020

Thank y! I keep the lg. And i change my cpu from gold g5400 to i5-9600. From my mobo msi z370 gaming pro carbon is good idea!