I need help with cable management I don't want to screw anything into a table or wall but I need to organize my wires?

WildCard999

Titan
Is your PSU modular or non-modular? Your best bet is to find builds that use the same tower as yours on pcpartpicker and check out there pics and how they did there cable management. Then go out and grab some zip-ties and start rewiring the system to give it that clean look but also better airflow.

Saberus

Distinguished
Velcro is cheap and comes in as many colors as zipties, with the added benefit of being able to redo your cabling as you need.

Zipties are ok for a semi-permanent to permanent setup, but any that are exposed to sunlight or heat will have a tendency to become brittle.

For a professional look (if you have the time and patience) lineman knots with wax thread is strong and secure. (For outside your PC, inside the thread will yellow and brown from the heat and then it looks and feels nasty.)

You can get adhesive tie-downs to secure to walls and tables, and can be found using non-marking adhesive for less mess when removing them.

Whichever method, do not make the ties too tight, you can pinch or internally break cables, which can be a real pain to fix after taking all that time to bundle everything just to have to undo it all. Just snug is fine, they aren't going to run away if you leave a bit of slack.