I Need Help!

LucioSantella1

Reputable
Apr 23, 2014
Hello I just recently picked my parts for my computer build here it is. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/tYhcmG I will be gaming but won't be overclocking because I don't really know how. I will also be recording, editing, rendering videos in the future for my YouTube channel. My question is if my parts are good for what I am going to be doing?
Also someone told me before that I was buying things that cost a lot more just because of the brand and that i could buy things that are the same quality and do the same thing for less and then upgrade to a Gtx 980 with the extra money, but idk if he was right. So if you agree with him could you edit my build then post the new link so I can see it and also tell me why and what you changed.

JoeMama808

Reputable
Mar 18, 2014
Yes, the 980 is better, but it just depends on whether or not you want to fork over the extra cash. If you have the money, I say go for it. But if you want to stay in budget, the 970 will preform well.

LucioSantella1

Reputable
Apr 23, 2014
Ok but what im asking is is there anything in my build that I can take out and get something that costs less, but does the same thing and as good quality? Because if so I might beable to save like the 150$ I need for the 980