Question I NEED HELP

Jan 25, 2019
So I bought a PC, a store built it from parts I've chosen, I wanted a 9600k but didn't have money for a z390 boards since they're much more expensive here, so I bought the gigabyte z370p de, the store updated the bios, but the cpu has been running in 4.3 GHz and not 4.6 at thrbo so I went into the frequency settings and changed 43 to 46 and now even after I restored it I get blue screen saying that the PC didn't run correctly, I'm freaking out please help

Apr 6, 2019
So I bought a PC, a store built it from parts I've chosen, I wanted a 9600k but didn't have money for a z390 boards since they're much more expensive here, so I bought the gigabyte z370p de, the store updated the bios, but the cpu has been running in 4.3 GHz and not 4.6 at thrbo so I went into the frequency settings and changed 43 to 46 and now even after I restored it I get blue screen saying that the PC didn't run correctly, I'm freaking out please help

Reset the BIOS to factory defaults.

English user manual
Chapter 2 BIOS Setup (page 19)
Inadequately altering the settings may result in system's failure to boot. If this occurs, try to clear the CMOS values and reset the board to default values. (Refer to the "Load Optimized Defaults" section in this chapter or introductions of the battery/clear CMOS jumper in Chapter 1 for how to clear the CMOS values.)

Reactions: zer0h0ur