[SOLVED] I NEED HELP.

Mar 2, 2020
So for oculus link I was going to get the ABS mage e but I found out it has no wifi card. Could you guys please suggest pcs that have wifi cards built in that meets vr requirements, and if possible please be under 800 and closer to 700. Thanks y'all!

Solution
USB wifi adapters can be okay in some circumstances, and not so good in others. Be sure to use a back panel USB port (connected to the motherboard more directly) and not a front panel (often have poor wiring from the port to the motherboard) port.

They will also get hot. Just something to be aware of.

Generally, better performance will come from a PCIe based solution, as previously recommended, as well. You can always change your adapter, if you choose. Good luck.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
USB wifi adapters can be okay in some circumstances, and not so good in others. Be sure to use a back panel USB port (connected to the motherboard more directly) and not a front panel (often have poor wiring from the port to the motherboard) port.

They will also get hot. Just something to be aware of.

Generally, better performance will come from a PCIe based solution, as previously recommended, as well. You can always change your adapter, if you choose. Good luck.

Solution