Question I need help

Jul 23, 2020
Ok so I installed a new H100i Corsair aio ever since then i have been getting luggish pc performance and bad game performance for example before the installation I was getting 244 to 300 FPS on fortnite now I’m getting 3-80 and all my setting are the same even times when I try to play rainbow six my movement with the mouse is delayed and I get bad FPS drops I checked my cpu and gpu temps and they are (at their highest when gaming)
41c for cpu and 48c for gpu with the cpu usage of 91% and gpu at 74% i used CCLEAN uninstalled most of my games to free up space updated all my drivers and checked for maleware and it’s still running poor and also removed pump from cpu cleaned off the thermal paste and reapplied then put back on like three times also made sure there was no dust build up but I only had this pc for like 3 to almost 4 months can some one please help me with this problem

me build spec are

Intel i5 9600k
Asus PRIME z390-a
Asus rog strix rx5500xt 8Gb
Team group T-force dark-z 32Gb ram 3200
Thermaltake 750 watt 80 gold PSU
Corsair hydro series H100i rgb platinum se

Jul 23, 2020
i think there is a cpu bottle neck which can lagg the overall performance of the pc .

this is my assumption so check with others
Ok so I fixed it so weird in how it got fixed but this is what happened so I tried updating windows 10 through the settings and IT would say it’s up to date so I when to Windows 10 download website and it said it there was a update so I clicked download and now it works even better then before I started have these problems haha so weird but hey no complaints from me thank you though

Reactions: mzmshah
D

Deleted member 14196

Yes you install the feature update with your system wasn’t ready to automatically except at this time but it often does save these kinds of problems

Jul 23, 2020
Yes you install the feature update with your system wasn’t ready to automatically except at this time but it often does save these kinds of problems
Ok so I have another question on my Corsair aio i have the mounted in the front but should it be case then fans then radiator or case then radiator then fans?