[SOLVED] I need Help

Feb 4, 2021
Alright, so I'm in a dilemma right now- I know I messed up my software, but I don't know if I should worry.
Yesterday, I had tried to do an installation of ubuntu. I carefully followed the steps required to dual boot both windows 10 and Ubuntu. I got till the point where my laptop asked me to remove the USB which I had used for installing Ubuntu and click enter. After that, well, the fun started.
It said 'installation failed'. So I accessed my UEFI and set boot priority back to normal, and well, My windows 10 just showed 'preparing automatic repair' immediately after that. It then showed 'Diagnosing your PC' and then 'Attempting repairs'. Then, it showed me a screen which said that it failed to repair windows. I was automatically redirected to WinRE, where I tried everything- Resetting, System restore, etc. When I tried resetting, it failed. When I tried to do system restore, it said there was nothing to revert back to, although I had created a system restore before starting the process. Tried booting into safe mode, but it failed and brought me back to WinRE. I then ran 'sfc/scannow' in the command prompt, but then it said it could not perform the desired operation. I finally gave up, and reinstalled Windows 10 using a USB.
Anyways, its working fine now, but whenever I reboot the laptop, it asks me which version of Windows I want to run - Windows 10 (on volume 4) or Windows 10.
So, my doubt- Should I be worrying about this? or should I just let it be?