Question I need some advice on the best prebuilt pc around 700-850 US

Disturbed 200

Honorable
Apr 29, 2014
Hi all, I'm still a bit new to a forum like this. I would like to thank anyone who takes the time to read and respond to this in advance. I would like advice with regards to buying a budget gaming pc to run engineering software such as Solidworks and Matlab, additionally it shoukd be able to run games fairly well since I enjoy gaming in my downtime. I am on a budget and I have to ship the desktop to my country, which causes a spike in the price, a desktop that costs 800 US would cost around 1150 US after shipping is factored in. Therefore I would like advice on which is the best prebuilt gaming pc within the 700-850$ price range that I can order on Amazon or any other reputable shipping site. This advice will be deeply appreciated.

Lutfij

Titan
What's stopping you from building with parts ordered off the www and assembling it yourself as opposed to buying a prebuilt system(that often has corners cut, to make a profit)? You forgot to mention where you're located. If you are indeed intent on buying a prebuilt, that has to be shipped to you, we're going to need your location as well.

I would also suggest that you read through this thread and stylize your post(or make a followup post) with the necessary information.

Buy all your parts from Newegg.com as they will ship to your country and work out all the import taxes as well.
They have pre-built systems as well as parts you can order yourself.

Ideall, country and money you have to spend in YOUR currency would help, as well as any websites in your country you know and trust to order parts from

Disturbed 200

Honorable
Apr 29, 2014
I've done some research and I think I will build my own pc. At first I thought the prices of GPU's and CPU's were inflated upon shipping but I think it was the courier service I was using to check the prices. Upon further inspection customs are not supposed to hyperinflate the cost of these components although the courier did. Thanks to you both for replying to me, I appreciate it.

Last edited: