I need to know what to do next...

MarshmallowGoblin42

Commendable
Jul 25, 2016
So, I'm in high school and I'm in a tough situation. My only passion and interest is towards IT and other aspects of computers. I'm doing good in all my subjects (language, technical drawing, science) and my most exceptional is my IT grade. The issue doesn't lie here. My issue is math... I'm horrible at it and seriously dislike the subject... But if I want to continue IT I need to have math... I can always leave it but give up on my dreams. I'm stuck. Any advice guys? Sorry that this doesn't really have anything to do with hardware but over the years I've always found most of my solutions here. Plz help :3

Solution
Study. Find math oriented games. Use on-line math resources like Khan Academy (https://www.khanacademy.org/).

Don't quit. Stick to it and you'll get better in time. Never quit.

MarshmallowGoblin42

Commendable
Jul 25, 2016

Thanks for reply:) . I've tried my best lately and have risen 11% . But still... Not enough. And the teachers won't stop pressuring me to leave math. But in total I do feel a bit better by raising my average, just gotta get them snek police off my grand scheme. ;)

MarshmallowGoblin42

Commendable
Jul 25, 2016

Thanks man, for the advice and the support in that I've made a sound decision. I'll definitely check out those links. Stay awesome!!

TRENDING THREADS