Question I need Windows Vista bootable but conflicting solutions.

rustedmetal

Reputable
Sep 30, 2018
The product key is all i have and have seen and have been told of different sites but has anyone any experience with a reputable site where i can download Vista ISO or whatever i need to boot an old laptop with a Vista product key? I'm very concerned about downloading from shady sites due to obvious reasons.

There has to be a better way around your problem. Vista was fairly useless in 2006 and is certainly no way of using it in 2020.

Tell us the problem and there will be a workaround by removing the hard disk and slaving it to an newer operating system.

rustedmetal

Reputable
Sep 30, 2018
There has to be a better way around your problem. Vista was fairly useless in 2006 and is certainly no way of using it in 2020.

Tell us the problem and there will be a workaround by removing the hard disk and slaving it to an newer operating system.
Well,

Well, the laptop has trhe Vista Home Premium key so I figured installing Vista should work better then Win 7? Now that mention it, it doesn't have to be Vista as long as the key works on Win 7 which should be a better OS? Anyway, I dont have the hdd so i need something bootable from the web that's fairly safe or reputable. I was thinking about softly which doesnt require imageburn.