I need your help, I'm really confused at this point.

rx

Sep 20, 2018
Sigh.. so basically, I found this really nice monster of a case on Newegg that has a 80% discount going on for the next four days. It has everything I need, huge space, tons of hard drive bays, the whole nine. And it even has a case fan controller at the top (I believe setting high or low.) I read the reviews, and there was one general consensus, that apparently, when turning on the PC it just starts smoking, one of the reviews was "I powered on the case for the first time and smoke started coming out of the case after a few minutes." and "Once looking in the case I determined the wire that feeds one of the wires melted from top to bottom with every other wire in tact. Be careful because of the solid reviews.". I really want this case, so maybe someone here could read the reviews and such and figure out what I have to do to not catch this thing on fire? . I just need someone that understands this. Thanks. Here's the case link : https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147252&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-PCPartPicker,%20LLC-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

As you can see a lot of people in those reviews have had no problem with this case, seems as one person pointed out, their quality control is terrible.

If you get a dodgy one, you risk damaging your motherboard.

If it was me i'd avoid this case but i you want to take the risk you might, as others have, not experience any problems.