[SOLVED] I purchased a prebuilt and would like to upgrade it but I don't know which pins on the port that the button piece are to the power ones ?

RPI

Feb 2, 2021
my case has small connectors that go to the power button only but I don't know where to put it.
the prebuilt is a lenovo thinkcentre m92p and I need the diagram for the power button socket

can someone help me find one?

Last edited:
Solution
my case has small connectors that go to the power button only but I don't know where to put it.
the prebuilt is a lenovo thinkcentre m92p and I need the diagram for the power button socket

Are you changing the motherboard on that thing? Look at the original motherboard, it may have the pins marked on it for the power, then see what wires attached to that.

Best solution is to just move the parts to a standard case if you are using a standard motherboard. You can find basic ones new for like 30/40 or nicer ones used for the same price.

Are you changing the motherboard on that thing? Look at the original motherboard, it may have the pins marked on it for the power, then see what wires attached to that.

Best solution is to just move the parts to a standard case if you are using a standard motherboard. You can find basic ones new for like 30/40 or nicer ones used for the same price.

Solution