i reset my pc using the windows recovery to help my pc run better but now i have more issues.

Aqua01

Prominent
Jun 28, 2017
i am not entirely sure how to explain this so i will go in depth. my computer has been having blue screening issues for over a year now and i have been on tom's hardware with not avail to fixing it so i figured if i reset my PC it might fix my issue. well i was wrong, now i have issues running games and they have what i can only describe as hit markers bouncing all over my screen. it looks like its tearing and the pixels are getting all jumbled up. if i can provide any more details please let me know. i have also reinstalled my graphics card drivers but don't know what else i might need to reinstall.
PC Specs:
i5-4690k
R9 390
MSI Gaming 5 MOBO
Windows 10

Solution
Any bsod since reset? If so, can you follow option one on the following link - here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

Colif

Win 11 Master

Aqua01

Prominent
Jun 28, 2017

so i ran it and i installed a few things with it but didn't seem to fix anything. i used to overclock but i do not anymore since i have been having this issue i figured overclocking wouldn't help it any so i stopped overclocking. just using msi genie. i have a bunch of bsod codes but none that i have saved. all random which sucks as well. i also have issues with my keyboard and mouse, xbox one controller, mic stop working well playing games, and my webcam not working all with what seems like a hiccup in my computer.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Any bsod since reset? If so, can you follow option one on the following link - here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

Solution