I screwed up during clean boot now NOTHING works

MephalaFalls

Commendable
Oct 19, 2016
Here's a link to my original problem which led to this problem: http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-3224387/windows-100-disk-usage.html

(As mentioned I had recently upgraded to windows 8.1 from 8)

I tried clean boot to fix the 100% Disk usage problen, opened msconfig, ticked the 'hide Microsoft services' then disabled all (I was doing this in safe mode) then I selected diagnostic startup in the startup options and after clicking okay I restarted.

Windows loaded up normally but when I tried to open msconfig nothing happened... there was no error msg either just nothing happened. Same goes for task manager, cmd admin mode, regedit, services, even viewer, etc.

In the start menu task manger and msconfig are greyed out.

Maybe I disabled the MS services also... but nothing is working I dunno how to fix this!

Safe menu is not opening and when I click advanced boot options and let the laptop restart there's just an infinite 'please wait' thing and advanced boot menu never opens and I have to force restart.

During boot when the splash logo appears I have tried pressing f8, f9, f11, shift+f8, none of these work they just take me back to the desktop where everything is unresponsive.

I'll list the things that I have tried:
1. Opened settings from charms and tries to refresh but no luck.
2. The bios DOES opens with f12.
3. Have a dvd of windows 8 which came with laptop; tried to boot from that dvd but as usual no luck. It just took me back to the desktop.
4. Opened my computer and clicked on the windows 8 dvd from there but the my computer window just hangs.

In short I cannot open safe mode, advanced boot options, cannot reset, refresh my computer, and nothing happens when I boot from windows 8 dvd.

My system info:
Version: 6.3.9600 Build 9600
System manufacturer: Alienware
System Model: Alienware 17
System Type: x64-based pc
Bios Version date: Alienware AO7, 12/4/2013
SMBIOS Version: 2.7
Bios mode: UEFI

Please, anyone...
Help me... I'm losing hopes

EDIT 1: Okay I just realized the Program Data folder in (C:/) was hidden. Of course, I didn't hide it.
Also I cannot "right click" to open the drop down options, it just hangs the window.
https://i.imgsafe.org/30b295960a.png

MephalaFalls

Commendable
Oct 19, 2016

I'd love to do that but you see nothing is working, I cannot reset, refresh or boot from the windows 8 cd. Heck, I can't even open the advanced options. Only cmd without admin privileges opens.