I Think I Have An Issue With My GPU - White Lines Occasionally On Startup - Crashes More And More Frequently

Apr 18, 2018
So I have an issue with my pc that I’ve had for roughly 5 years, and recently I’ve come into an issue, I’ve looked and looked and can’t seem to find anyone else with this same problem. When I boot my computer, there are horizontal white lines scattered everywhere across the screen, but when my computer boots normally, usually after a few hours of letting it sit. I can still do things, however it has gotten worse, when I play any game, after a short amount of time my computer will bug out and freeze and I will have to force power it down. I’ve tried multiple things. I’ve taken my gpu out, cleaned it, put it back in. Still the same problem. Replaced the heatsink on my cpu. Still the same problem. I get the Watchdog Violation, but my drivers are all up to date and supposedly working fine. Is my gpu dying? Is the copy of Windows I have installed corrupt? Because this happened before and I reinstalled Windows 10, but still the same problem. It fixed it for a while but that didn’t last long. I have ran multiple virus/malware scans and have come up clean. So to sum it up, is my gpu dying? Is my hard drive failing? Could it be my motherboard, cpu, ram? Temperature issue?
————————————————
My Specs Are:

Motherboard: Gigabyte ATX
Processor: Intel i7-4770K
Cache Memory: 8MB L2
System Memory: 16GB DDR3
System Memory Max: 32GB DDR3
Hard Drive 1: 64GB Solid State Drive
Hard Drive 2: 1TB Seagate
Graphics: PNY XLR8 Enthusiast Edition GTX 780
Video Memory: 3GB GDDR5
Optical Drive: 24x Multiformat DVD/CD Writer
Power Supply: Corsair CX750M
Operating System: Windows 10
————————————————
Here’s an example:

https://imgur.com/a/2v1RA

Solution
I think I figured it out. It is definitely my gpu. To prove this I removed it from the case and switched over to my integrated graphics and was able to log into my computer perfectly fine. I think it’s time for an upgrade anyway. I’ve tried pretty much everything, replaced the paste on both my cpu and gpu. Thermal pads were fine. Cleaned out my case. Thanks for your help everyone but I think I can handle it from here. I’m sure there is a way to fix this gpu but for now I think I am just gonna opt out and buy a new one.
Apr 18, 2018
I think I figured it out. It is definitely my gpu. To prove this I removed it from the case and switched over to my integrated graphics and was able to log into my computer perfectly fine. I think it’s time for an upgrade anyway. I’ve tried pretty much everything, replaced the paste on both my cpu and gpu. Thermal pads were fine. Cleaned out my case. Thanks for your help everyone but I think I can handle it from here. I’m sure there is a way to fix this gpu but for now I think I am just gonna opt out and buy a new one.

Solution