I tried downloading Windows 8.1 and now my WiFi won't work

mason18287

Reputable
Feb 1, 2015
Hi, I recently bought a Window's 8.1 Pro disk to install on my Windows XPS. I tried the first time everything was going well, but then after a few updates and installations it asked me to uninstall two items. 1. was Atheros Bluetooth Suite and another I forgot I have it written down. After I uninstalled those two items and finish the downloading it didn't work. So then I tried again, but since I had already uninstalled those two items it didn't ask me to do so again. It didn't work both times it told me it was unsuccessful I then got really mad and went to look up why it wouldn't work. I had no WiFi I was like OK maybe the WiFi is down I rebooted the modem and it still didn't work. I went to sleep and woke up the next morning and still nothing it told me I had no WLAN no internet access no WiFi no nothing to do with the WiFi. I opened Network Sharing Center and looke around to see what I could do no WiFi connections showed up it told me the same thing. I clicked around on a few things and tried to restore the stuff I uninstalled I clicked the restore point and went on with the restore from there it didn't work i tried again with another restore point didn't work I tried this about 5 times with the different restore points Nothing it wouldn't work. Do any of you know what I can do so I can use my Internet on my computer I am constantly on it using the WEB and I would really like to finish my Windows. 8.1 download and use the WEB:(:??: