[SOLVED] I tried to port forward and it still doesnt work

Mar 3, 2019
I have tried to port forward, and I did it exactly like a tutorial said, I have a static IP, but it's still not working. I've checked the fire wall on the router and it should be working. Here is my ipconfig /all report: Windows IP Configuration

Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : DESKTOP-5B7FD86 Primary Dns Suffix . . . . . . . : Node Type . . . . . . . . . . . . : Hybrid IP Routing Enabled. . . . . . . . : No WINS Proxy Enabled. . . . . . . . : No

Ethernet adapter Ethernet:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . : Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 90-2B-34-A3-E5-99 DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : No Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::4d5:fab8:1900:c5d1%19(Preferred) IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.145(Preferred) Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0 Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1 DHCPv6 IAID . . . . . . . . . . . : 294660916 DHCPv6 Client DUID. . . . . . . . : 00-01-00-01-1F-F9-EF-66-90-2B-34-A3-E5-99 DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1 8.8.4.4 NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Enabled

Help would be greatly apprecitated

Solution
On the router is the static IP addressed assigned to your computer outside of the available DHCP IP address range and reserved for your computer via its MAC?

Most likely you can, and should, reduce the DHCP IP address range down to just enough IP addresses for your network devices and a few quests if desired.

Verify that only the desired network adapter on your computer is enabled. Only that adapter and no others.

If your ISP does not provide IPv6 service, disable that by unchecking the configuration box.

Ralston18

Titan
On the router is the static IP addressed assigned to your computer outside of the available DHCP IP address range and reserved for your computer via its MAC?

Most likely you can, and should, reduce the DHCP IP address range down to just enough IP addresses for your network devices and a few quests if desired.

Verify that only the desired network adapter on your computer is enabled. Only that adapter and no others.

If your ISP does not provide IPv6 service, disable that by unchecking the configuration box.

Solution