I wanna Talk about my GPU I.e GTX 950

Aniruddha_3

Prominent
Mar 29, 2017
I ordered an Gigabyte Gtx 950 but didn't saw that it doesn't has any VGA input what I need to know ? And my MOBO is Asus P8 H61-MLX R2.0 Series will it support my GPU.

Solution
I can't say for sure, the HDMI port of the GTX 950 would have to be able of transferring analog video signals, and far from all HDMI ports can do that.
If you already got a HDMI to VGA converter, it's worth giving it a shot.

If it doesn't work, you'll have no other choice than using a DVI to VGA converter instead. Sorry I can't be of more help here.

ZRace

Commendable
May 12, 2017
Your mobo should support that GPU just fine, note that you'll need a 6-pin PCIe power connector on your PSU though.

I'm not sure what you mean by "VGA input". If you meant to ask whther it is possible to use a VGA monitor with this card, then the answer is yes, you can, but you'll have to use a DVI to VGA adapter, which is usually delivered with every graphics card. And even if it isn't, you can get such an adapter dirt cheap.

ZRace

Commendable
May 12, 2017
I can't say for sure, the HDMI port of the GTX 950 would have to be able of transferring analog video signals, and far from all HDMI ports can do that.
If you already got a HDMI to VGA converter, it's worth giving it a shot.

If it doesn't work, you'll have no other choice than using a DVI to VGA converter instead. Sorry I can't be of more help here.

Solution

ZRace

Commendable
May 12, 2017
Yes, you can use that adapter, no problems. Those adapters are so cheap because they are delivered with most graphics cards for the last decade or so, and only few use them, so you pay virtually nothing for them.