Question I want an undetectable monitoring program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2020
Hi
I suspect that my kids doing something wrong by talking to some another strange kids
so .. help me to find totally free monitoring program or app
i want a program on windows 10 that can recording sounds around there labtop (recording live will be better) .. all facebook chating .. screenshots to all what they doing
and i want some app on there android smart phone that can record all thier calls .. record all facebook and whatsapp chating
and again .. all totally free .. not trial ver .. or at least free for 1 whole month

What exactly is it that you think they're doing wrong? Is it something that wouldn't be fixed by sitting down and having an honest talk with them? Showing them some stats about the dangers of unsafe online activity can go a long way, both for keeping them safe and for building trust between you two.

Something like what you're asking for here is a serious invasion of privacy, and believe me when I say that if you install any program like this, they WILL find out about it, as I did when my own parents tried something like this. These kinds of things can /permanently/ affect your relationship with your child, and will only end up teaching them that they can't put their trust in you. I'd advise reconsidering.

Ralston18

Titan
Actually there is no way to know what the situation truly is: maybe little brother spying on big sister or vice versa.

Or some overall attempt to gather incriminating information on someone else.

A real heart-to-heart conversation along with some parental controls on the family router may go a long ways towards protecting the "kids" and preserving family harmony.

For the most part, someone wants to spy in-depth and I am thinking that this thread should be closed accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.